Currently a college student, I understand the struggle between wanting to wear all the latest pieces and trends but not having the money to do so. So, here is one outfit I’ve put together, complete with accessories, for only approximately $120! These are great pieces for the price but also in that they can all be used and intertwined with different outfits!
Every piece is from Forever21.
1. Striped Rib Knit Top – $19.80
2. Metal Trim Chain Strap Crossbody – $24.80
3. Draped Chain Swag Necklace – $10.80
4. Color-Blocked Popcorn Chain Bracelets – $10.80
5. Colored Oval Studs – $2.80
6. Polished Trim Platform Pumps – $32.80
7. Coated Waist Skater Skirt – $15.80
Even the most well put together outfit is incomplete without outfit makers! Shoes, nails, bags, bracelets; all of these items make the outfit! These are a few of my favorites.
My first real shot at the cat-eye, I like it! Also, love my sweater from TopShop.
19. “Wanting Christmas presents, even though you’re an atheist or just too damned old to deserve any.” hahaha, yes. presents are always nice 🙂 giving and receiving!