Currently a college student, I understand the struggle between wanting to wear all the latest pieces and trends but not having the money to do so. So, here is one outfit I’ve put together, complete with accessories, for only approximately $120! These are great pieces for the price but also in that they can all be used and intertwined with different outfits!
Every piece is from Forever21.
1. Striped Rib Knit Top – $19.80
2. Metal Trim Chain Strap Crossbody – $24.80
3. Draped Chain Swag Necklace – $10.80
4. Color-Blocked Popcorn Chain Bracelets – $10.80
5. Colored Oval Studs – $2.80
6. Polished Trim Platform Pumps – $32.80
7. Coated Waist Skater Skirt – $15.80
Even the most well put together outfit is incomplete without outfit makers! Shoes, nails, bags, bracelets; all of these items make the outfit! These are a few of my favorites.
My first real shot at the cat-eye, I like it! Also, love my sweater from TopShop.
19. “Wanting Christmas presents, even though you’re an atheist or just too damned old to deserve any.” hahaha, yes. presents are always nice 🙂 giving and receiving!
My favorite blog ever, ever, ever!! Always speaks to me.
My first trip to Vegas was nothing short of amazing! The weather was beautiful every day and I even came home with more money than I went with. Successful trip if I do say so myself!
Sorry it has taken me so long to update, I’ve been so busy with school and work it’s been hard to find time to dedicate to my blog! I will be trying to update more frequently in the future!
My other new fall boots, got ’em in Vegas! Love!